Construction Bid Information
Below you will find the planned construction projects currently out for bid. Please contact LOISD Maintenance and Operations Director, Wayne Shepherd, at 903.456.6754 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information on a specific project. Please submit your bids in person to the LOISD administration building, or by email to email@example.com.
There are no construction projects at this time outside of the bond projects. Please see bond related project information below.
Pogue Construction, as Construction Manager at Risk, will receive bids for construction subcontracts for the Lone Oak ISD – Athletics Package until June 14th, 2022 at 2:00 PM. All bids received after this time will not be accepted. Bids shall be on a lump sum basis and include with them the appropriate bid packages and proposal forms. For all bid packages, electronic drawings and specifications are available via login at ISQFT or for free by visiting our website at www.pogueconstruction.com.
- This bid is for the Athletics Package only. The rest of the project will be bid at a later date.
- Pogue Construction will hold a pre-bid walk at the site to review existing conditions for this project at 1PM on June 7th, 2022. Meeting will be held outside of the football stadium at 8204 US-69, Lone Oak, TX 75453.
- Pogue Construction will receive questions related to the plans, specifications, and existing conditions for this project until 5PM on June 8th, 2022. Send all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pogue Construction reserves the right to reject any or all proposals, to waive technicalities, to advertise for new proposals, or proceed to do the work by other means when in the best interests of the Lone Oak ISD and Pogue Construction.
- No bidder may withdraw its Proposal within ninety (90) calendar days after the actual date of the opening thereof.
- Bids will be received either by mail or email at 1512 Bray Central Drive, Suite 300 in McKinney, TX 75069 or at email@example.com, until the date and time shown above. A scope of work and bid proposal form is required with each bid and can be found in the Pogue Bid Manual.